This six-panel trucker cap with a mesh back will be a comfy and classic choice for a perfect day in the sun.
• 60% cotton, 40% polyester
• Mid-profile cap with a low-profile embroidery area
• Structured, six-panel cap
• 3.5″ crown (8.9 cm)
• Hard buckram front panels
• Mesh back
• Permacurv® visor, matching undervisor
• Plastic adjustable closure
• Head circumference: 21⅝″–23⅝″ (54.9 cm–60 cm)
• Blank product sourced from Vietnam or Bangladesh
Commander-in-Chief Flag History
Tradition tells us George Washington's Commander-in-Chief Flag was the personal standard of the Commander of the Continental Army everywhere he went. The presence of the flag meant George Washington was there. It saw every battle and location that the Commander-in-Chief did during the Revolutionary War. It is unique due to its 6-pointed stars and was allegedly designed by Washington himself.